MESSAGE TO MRR MEMBERS
MRR training sessions take place in accordance with certain rules that have been endorsed by Scottish Athletics.
Private Facebook Groups for seniors (Moray Road Runners Members) and juniors (MRR Juniors) have been set up where all the information and procedures relating to training sessions is available. Please join the relevant group to find out more.
1. Members must not attend training sessions if they are displaying coronavirus symptoms, feeling unwell or injured or should be in quarantine if returning from a non-exempted country.
2. Members will be invited to join their relevant Facebook group.
3. Training sessions will be advertised through the respective Facebook groups as well as senior sessions being available to view on the Club’s website (Training Calendar).
4. All members wishing to attend training sessions MUST state in advance their intentions to attend through the Facebook group. Any member who is subsequently unable to attend is to inform the Club through the Facebook group.
5. Members will be placed into groups as per the current Scottish Athletics guidance relating to group sizes. Members MUST stay in their allocated groups for contact test and tracing purposes as registers will be kept for all Club training sessions.
6. Session details, including attendees, meeting points and training areas, will be publicised on the Facebook group prior to the session commencing.
7. No exchanging of items between members is permitted at Club sessions e.g. Club kit, cash, paperwork.
8. All members MUST familiarise themselves with the latest guidance published by Scottish Athletics available through the following link: COVID-19 – Scottish Athletics
TURNING UP UNANNOUNCED TO A CLUB TRAINING SESSION IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AS THIS MAY RESULT IN A BREACH OF SCOTTISH GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES AND INVALIDATE OUR INSURANCE FOR CLUB ACTIVITIES.