Phase 2 Senior Training Rules
In consultation with Scottish Athletics staff and, in accordance with Phase 2 of the Scottish Athletics Exit Framework, MRR is now in a position to resume training activities with the following rules in place. Please note that these rules have been endorsed by Scottish Athletics to ensure that our activities remain insured, safe and adhere to Scottish Government guidelines and contact test and tracing requirements.
1. Members must not attend training sessions if they are displaying coronavirus symptoms, feeling unwell or injured.
2. Strict adherence to physical distancing measures must be observed at all times – at least 2m apart, 5m apart if running in single file.
3. Members will be invited to join a private Facebook group – Moray Road Runners Members.
4. Training sessions will be advertised through the Members Facebook group as well as being available to view on the Club’s website (Training Calendar).
5. All members wishing to attend training sessions MUST state their intentions to attend through the Members Facebook group as soon as possible but no later than 5pm on the day before the training session. Any member who is subsequently unable to attend is to inform the Club through the Members Facebook group.
6. Members will be placed into groups with other members of a similar standard (maximum of 5 households per group as of Monday 13th July). Groups will be kept apart by training in different areas. Members MUST stay in their allocated groups for contact test and tracing purposes as registers will be kept for all Club training sessions.
7. Session details, including training groups, meeting points and training areas, will be publicised on the Members Facebook group prior to the session commencing and no later than 12 noon on the day of training.
8. No exchanging of items between members is permitted at Club sessions e.g. Club kit, cash, paperwork.
9. All members MUST familiarise themselves with the Phase 2 guidance published by Scottish Athletics available through the following link:
MEMBERS CAN ONLY ATTEND TRAINING SESSIONS IF THEY HAVE BEEN ALLOCATED A GROUP PRIOR TO THE SESSION COMMENCING. TURNING UP UNANNOUNCED TO A CLUB TRAINING SESSION IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AS THIS MAY RESULT IN A BREACH OF SCOTTISH GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES AND INVALIDATE OUR INSURANCE FOR CLUB ACTIVITIES.